Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Searching for Reasons

1. What questions do you have about the reading? How might they be answered?
   
I would also like to know why they are doing this, but that won't be answered any time soon.

2. What is President Obama's answer? Brennan's?
    
He did not have one. Brennan avoided the question so it would not be publicized.

3. Thomas was clearly dissatisfied with Brennan's answer. Why? Would she have been satisfied with the president's? Why or why not?        

She didn't like his answer because he twisted his words so that he didn't give a strait out answer. I'm not sure, the President might have been more direct, but he also might not have.

4. Why does Glenn Greenwald think it important to consider terrorist motivations? Do you agree? Why or why not?    

Because if we don't propare for them, when they come, we won't be ready to pick up there mess or try to provent them. I agree with this strongly because we need to be ready to provent their attack.

5. How would you answer Thomas' question, "Why?" Why do Hasan, Abdulmutallab, and others commit such acts?? If you need more reliable information, where might you find it?    

I'm not sure how I would answer Thomas' question, because I am not sure myself what the answers is.  I also don't know why the terrorist commit the acts they do, each one has their own reason. I don't know were I would go for more reliable imformation but I would not go to Wikipedia.

No comments:

Post a Comment